Shortly before the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics kicked off in spectacular fashion at BC Place which has only been bettered by some of the incredible sporting displays we have witnessed so far, I introduced everyone to a handful of talented and creative bloggers who have diligently covered the world's greatest Winter sporting party from all angles.
In case you have missed their entertaining musings until now, here's a quick list of 5 of the best entries so far from each of my fellow bloggers:
- Vancouver 2010 Spectator Tips
- Vancouver 2010 Day 7 Trip to Whistler
- The Olympics From a Kid's Perspective
- Vancouver 2010 Canadian Pride
- Open During the Paralympics and Beyond
- Uniform & Accreditation!
- Day 5: Pinch me, k?
- Day 7: Another Canada Game, Another Sweet Seat
- Day 8: DEADMAU5!
- Day 10: Cowboys Fringants
Protesters Smash Bay Windows Vancouver 2010 Cauldron will be Permanent Stephen Colbert in Vancouver Photos Evildoers Beware, Batman is Here! Memo to Team Canada: Time to Put Luongo in Net
First Look: Preview of the Holland Heineken House Pavilion Let the Games Begin: An Olympic Weekend Team Canada Wins Over Norway! I'm the New Club Bud Party Crasher! and photos from Can-Swe Hockey! Club Bud Private NHL Party
My 2010 Adventure
- How will the 2010 Olympics change my city?
- What does the internet think of the 2010 Olympics?
- Gaston & Lisa: Skating for Gold in 2012
- Becoming a 2010 Team Canada Hockey Fan
- Ignite the Dream 2010 at Robson Square
Faces of the Games
Faces of the Games – Robson Street Karate Kid Faces of the Games – Wally Buono Faces of the Games – Anti/Pro Games Faces of the Games – Swedes at the Olympics Faces of the Games – Canadian Family
There's more than enough reading and great photography amongst that lot to keep you busy for a morning at least!
Now before I sign off for now, let me just clear something up. The 7 Blogs I have singled out for the Olympics are by no means an exhaustive list.
There's tonnes of other quality Vancouver-based Blogs out there that are pumping out awesome content. Sorry if I have offended anyone by leaving you out this time around, I just don’t have the time in my days to cover you all!